TRAVEL & COVID-19 UPDATE
Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours are concerned for the health and safety of its guests, employees, families and the wider community.
We are continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and remain guided by legislation, the advice of our Government, Australia's Chief Medical Officer and our Federal and State Health Ministers. We acknowledge the Government's efforts to slow the spread of Coronavirus nationally.
- Australian international and some national borders remain closed
- There are binding and enforceable limitations preventing non-essential entry into Western Australia
- There is no access to or from remote Aboriginal communities
The Kimberley remains a remote, pristine and magnificent destination to visit, with one of the lowest populations per square kilometre in the world. It is imperative that we all work together to control and contain the spread of the virus to ensure minimal impact on the health and economy of our society. Look after yourself and those around you. Abide by the rules and maintain optimum hygiene so that we may recover as soon as possible.
The Kimberley Region 2021
Our Kimberley season operates between May and September each year, a wonderful time to escape the southern winter and bask in the warmth, the beautiful landscapes, unique locations and experiences that we offer. Discover ancient Indigenous art and culture, swim under waterfalls, soak in thermal springs and hike amongst the World Heritage Listed Bungle Bungle Ranges within Purnululu National Park. The Kimberley will be the ultimate destination of choice as we recover from this crisis.
Our 2021 reservations are continuing to fill rapidly, however 'waitlists' are available. Please ensure you register your preferred dates with us so that we can update you with any changes to our manifest.
We look forward to welcoming you to our magnificent destination.
As always, we reiterate that Travel Insurance should be purchased at the time of reservation for any unforeseen cancellations, accident, injury or personal loss.
Management of COVID-19
Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours have always had strict policies and guidelines applicable to the health and well-being of our guests. We have implemented additional precautionary measures to provide a safe and secure environment for all of our guides and guests when tours resume. We will continue to increase sanitation, disinfecting and cleaning.
We are constantly reviewing our procedures based on guidelines provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Department of Health.
- All of our tours are small groups (maximum 16 guests).
- Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours guests are, on average, 94% Australian residents, with 3% New Zealand residents and 3% cross-section of the international Western Market.
- We offer two guides on every tour. Our guides are mature aged married couples equipped to care for all guests in a safe, hygienic & caring manner.
- All of our vehicles are subject to increased cleaning requirements including disinfection of all high contact areas, door handles and seats.
- Hand sanitizer will be and has always been available for all guests to use on tour.
- We will continue to provide your own personal water canteens for use, free of charge.
- Any guest with a cold or fever like symptoms will NOT be allowed to tour with us. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- We request that guests feeling unwell do not travel to Broome or the Kimberley.
We thank you for your support and understanding.