TRAVEL & COVID-19 UPDATE
Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours are concerned for the health and safety of its guests, employees, families and the wider community.
We are continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and remain guided by legislation, the advice of our Government, Australia's Chief Medical Officer and our Federal and State Health Ministers. We acknowledge the Government's efforts to slow the spread of Coronavirus nationally.
- Australian international and some national borders remain closed
- There are binding and enforceable limitations preventing non-essential entry into Western Australia
- There is no access to or from many remote Aboriginal communities
The Kimberley remains a remote, pristine and magnificent destination to visit, with one of the lowest populations per square kilometre in the world. It is imperative that we all work together to control and contain the spread of the virus to ensure minimal impact on the health and economy of our society. Look after yourself and those around you. Abide by the rules and maintain optimum hygiene so that we may ensure the health and safety of all.
Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours
Our Kimberley season operates between May and September each year, a wonderful time to escape the southern winter and bask in the warmth, the beautiful landscapes, unique locations and experiences that we offer. Discover ancient Indigenous art and culture, swim under waterfalls, soak in thermal springs and hike amongst the World Heritage Listed Bungle Bungle Ranges within Purnululu National Park. The Kimberley will be the ultimate destination of choice as we recover from this crisis.
Our 2022 season reservations are filling rapidly, however 'waitlists' are available and we hope to open additional tours. Please ensure you register your preferred dates with us. Our wait list guests will be offered priority reservations to any additional tours or cancellations. We are also taking bookings for our 2023 season.
We look forward to welcoming you to our magnificent destination.
As always, we reiterate that Travel Insurance should be purchased at the time of reservation for any unforeseen cancellations, accident, injury or personal loss.
Management of COVID-19
Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours have always maintained strict policies, procedures and guidelines applicable to the health and well-being of our guests. We have implemented additional precautionary measures to provide a safer and more secure environment for our staff, guests and the communities within the Kimberley region. We will continue to increase sanitation, disinfecting and cleaning.
We are constantly reviewing our procedures based on guidelines provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Department of Health.
- All of our tours are small groups (maximum 16 guests).
- Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours guests are, on average, 94% Australian residents, with 3% New Zealand residents and 3% cross-section of the international Western Market.
- Through border closures we have been 100% Australian residents since 2020.
- We offer two guides on every tour. Our guides are mature aged married couples equipped to care for all guests in a safe, hygienic & caring manner.
- All of our vehicles are subject to increased cleaning requirements including disinfection of all high contact areas, door handles and seats.
- Hand sanitizer will be and has always been available for all guests to use on tour.
- We will continue to provide your own personal water canteens for use, free of charge.
- Adventure Wild face masks are provided along with brand new sleeping bags (yours to keep) and an Adventure Wild travel bag.
- Any guest with a cold or fever like symptoms will NOT be allowed to tour with us.
- We request that guests feeling unwell do not travel to Broome or the Kimberley region.
- Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for a full understanding of our position to protect our staff, guests and the Kimberley region.
For the protection of our staff, guests and the communities through which we travel:
- All employee's of Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours are fully vaccinated
- All guests of Adventure Wild shall comply with all vaccination or testing requirements and or directions by:
- the Government (Federal and State);
- Western Australian health authorities; or
- Adventure Wild,
- for entry into and within Western Australia or to access Adventure Wild's premises, event, tours or services.
We ask that all guests are fully vaccinated. We thank you for your support and understanding.
Please refer to our Travel Terms and Conditions for additional information.