Adventure Wild Pty Ltd is strongly committed to protecting your privacy when you interact with us, our content, products and services.
Our goal is to provide you and your family with travel experiences that inform, entertain and educate. Sometimes this means that we use information that you provide to us about yourself to customise that experience. We do this to improve your enjoyment of our products and services.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
We collect the following information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number/s
- Billing information such as credit card number
We use this information to:
- Respond to your questions or concerns
- Conduct guest/inquirer research and analysis
- List you in our guest or inquirer’s directory
You may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by contacting Adventure Wild.
We post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personal information such as your name and tour date. We do obtain our guests consent prior to posting the testimonial. If you want to remove your personal information that is being displayed on our website under public pages please send your request to our contact form.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. Your friend may contact us using our contact for to request that we remove this information from our database.
will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your information to other companies / businesses that provide services or tours that you request. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services.
We may also disclose your personal information
As required by law such as to comply with legal process:
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others or respond to a Government request
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
You can contact us by phone, mail or email.
Adventure Wild Pty Ltd
PO Box 3163
Broome WA 6725
1800 359 008
0408 221 104