You will be travelling with Adventure Wild to remote locations where you will be participating in guided and non-guided activities (ie walking and swimming) where mishaps can occur. You are required, before participating in the tour, to provide emergency contact details and acknowledge, by signing the form where indicated, that you have read and accepted the conditions of this tour.
Conditions of Travel
- A $600.00 deposit is payable on booking. The balance is due 2 months prior to departure. Tours booked within 60 days of the departure date must be paid in full at the time.
- In the event that you wish to cancel, you must immediately inform Adventure Wild Pty Ltd in writing. Cancellation will take effect upon receipt of written notification and the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Within 120 days of departure = Deposit forfeited
- Within 60 days of departure = 100% tour price forfeited
- Travel insurance is NOT included. Although we take all precautions, no liability can be taken in case of sickness, injury or personal loss. Travel insurance is strongly recommended and you are strongly advised to book your insurance (including cancellation insurance) at the time of your reservation. This may be organised through your existing insurance company, travel agent or via visiting www.adventurewild.com.au
- Adventure Wild have guaranteed departures. Full refund will apply should any tour have to be cancelled. Adventure Wild is not liable for any incidental expenses incurred by a passenger as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any tour, whether caused by mechanical defect, adverse road or weather conditions, or any other cause. Times shown in information supplied by Adventure Wild are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Adventure Wild are not able to guarantee exact arrival and departure times and are not liable for any failure to make connections with other services.
- Whilst every precaution will be taken for the safety of passengers no liability of any kind whatsoever can be taken in the event of death, accident, injury, loss or damage to person and property or cost of emergency evacuation on these tours. This exclusion of liability shall apply to and be for the benefit of Adventure Wild’s agents, servants and representatives. Without limiting the ambit or scope of the exclusion of liability expressed in the above paragraphs, Adventure Wild, it’s agents, servants and representatives shall not be liable for any death, injury, accident or damage to a person arising out of
- Any walking or rock walking during the tour and any such activities are undertaken at the participants own risk;
- Any swimming, snorkelling or bathing in any waters during the tour and any such activities are undertaken at the participants own risk;
- Any air travel or travel on watercraft during the tour, as part of or incidental to the tour;
- Any travel in any motor vehicle during the tour, as part of or incidental to the tour.
- Tours may vary due to track or road conditions or at discretion of operator or tour leader. Adventure Wild may without notice vary or substitute locations, transport accommodation or tour times.